England: September 2002
LE MANS TIGERS REUNITED WITH WORKS DRIVERS FOR THE FIRST TIME SINCE 1964.
STOC cordially invites Sunbeam Tiger club members and enthusiasts of the marque to TIGERS INTERNATIONAL.
The program is open to all Tiger club members, with or without their Tiger and enthusiasts of the Sunbeam Tiger and Alpine marques. Maybe this is the year to take a vacation in England and join what should be the most interesting mix of Tiger events seen in Europe since “Looe 1982”! A fabulous range of events is being arranged for this September that we think will appeal to every enthusiast of the Sunbeam Tiger, one way or another.
Whatever your passion TIGERS INTERNATIONAL has something for you.
Some folk will remember “Looe 1982”, the last time STOC got together with a large group of international Tiger enthusiasts. Many members of STOC and other Tiger clubs have precious memories of that occasion so whilst that event remains unique lets see if we can rekindle the spirit of 20 years ago. So what’s on offer?
- Historic motor sport featuring the No8 & No9 LM Tigers racing at the prestigious Goodwood Revival Meeting
- Tigers and Alpines racing at the famous British F1 circuits of Silverstone and Brands Hatch,
- See and meet ex-works Le Mans drivers as the LM Tigers & Alpines compete again in the Le Mans Classic.
- A cavalcade of Tigers running through Western France to Le Mans.
- A road tour around the English countryside, visiting the birthplace of British motor sport and visitors BBQ.
- Seeing Tigers drag a qtr mile along the Brighton seashore at the oldest motoring event in the UK.
- Racing in the Chasestead Sunbeam Challenge or watching 25 Tigers and Alpines competing together,
- The STOC National Rally in pride of place at Brands Hatch as a part of a British Sports Car Festival.
- The chance to get close to up to 100 fellow enthusiasts with their Tigers and maybe enter our concours shows.
- Meet Rootes VIP’s before joining the Club track parades and lots more !!
However the Sunbeam Tiger moves you TIGERS INTERNATIONAL has it in spades.
We can help you arrange hotels, tickets and Le Mans ferry crossings for all or any parts of the program you wish to attend – just let us know as soon as you can.
Looking forward to seeing you in England – Graham Vickery, Chairman
Visit the Sunbeam Tiger Owners Club website for details: www.sunbeamtiger.co.uk
Contact: www.sunbeamtiger.co.uk or firstname.lastname@example.org