Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author

Is anyone planning on bringing a Rare Rootes car Or Vintage Race Themed Sunbeam to United 30,,And if so what kind of car is it?

I am bringing our Harrington and I am trying to get a friend of mine to bring his Alpine race car.

eric,
      Nice to know,I really want to focus on getting some rare rootes cars like I had said to you earlier,I wanted to kinda keep track of these cars so our team can work on how we can showcase these vehicles,same with the vintage race themed sunbeams,,so far we have a few racers coming and I want to showcase those as well..I hope your friend can bring his alpine race car also..

quote 65sunbeam:

I am bringing our Harrington and I am trying to get a friend of mine to bring his Alpine race car.

Eric,

How about bringing the hairy canery SV you have in your avatar pic?

we will have a lemans there also plus the 69GT which has been in rare rootes previously. but it should be in premier again this year.

Come on there must be some more rare Rootes that plan on being at the United! 2011 is the Harrington’s 50th birthday so let’s see more of them at the United. Any Talbot, Hillman, Imp, Singer, or Commers going to be there ? Eric

I’d like to bring my ’66 Imp, but that will only be possible if TT agrees to Tiger-tow it out.

Yes,,we need some Imps at United.I hope TT can tow your car…How cool would it be to have more Rare Rootes cars and vintage racers than Tigers or Alpines at United this year..(hope im not offending anyone)lol

Pat

Laurie and I might bring her 54 Alpine.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Rootes United XXX Information’ is closed to new topics and replies.