Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

Extended forcast says beautiful weather for United. 70s up to low 80s and into the 50s at night. No rain expected but you might want a jacket for evenings.

i drove to french lick today and dropped off our 69GT. i left the hotel at 3:00 pm and it was 82 degrees and not the first cloud. the folks at the hotel said they ordered this weather for us.

I hope everyone is having a wonderful time!

eric,
      the weather has been fantastic. feels like july instead of october. there are a few clouds today but at the concorse yesterday we set up the EZUP. it was in the high 80’s and no clouds. i counted 8 MK 2 tigers. the last count i took at 11:00am was 47 cars but more came in over the course of the day. i was wishing for AC on the 69. but it wasn’t bad on all the two lane roads we have been driving. wish you could have made it. that goes for the other eric from s.c. also.

Thanks for the update Bob! 8 MKII’s that has to be a record. Please post some photos when you get a chance and have a safe trip home.

Mark & Nancy Petri
      Participant
      quote 65sunbeam:

Thanks for the update Bob! 8 MKII’s that has to be a record. Please post some photos when you get a chance and have a safe trip home.

Some of those that couldn’t make it would like some an "on line fix" 🙄

Thanks!

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Rootes United XXX Information’ is closed to new topics and replies.