Viewing 13 reply threads
  • Author
      Bill Bulpitt
      Participant

The Tigers East/Alpines East 35 United will take place September 8 – 11, 2016 in Atlanta, GA. Headquarters Hotel will be Atlanta Hilton Northeast. Concours in Old Norcross Square. Further details coming soon – contact Bill Bulpitt at 678-808-8827.

Attachments:

Ron and Cathy Stein
      Participant

Just noticed that the title of this thread is Rootes United XXXVI. Should be Rootes United XXXV 🙂

Bob and Jean Webb
      Participant

when will we have info on the united ? is there any info available for the hotel, rooms, registration for the car show, etc?

Bill Bulpitt
      Participant
      quote 65beam:

when will we have info on the united ? is there any info available for the hotel, rooms, registration for the car show, etc?

I hope to have the finalized Registration form out this week – In the interim, here Is the Hotel Info:

Hilton Atlanta Northeast, 5993 Peachtree Industrial Blvd., Peachtree Corners, GA 30092 Room Rates $89.
      770-447-4747 make reservations under the name "Tigers East/Alpines East-United"

Thanks.

I just made my reservation. They where very freindly and helpful .
      Now i have to save up for registration next. I dont have may car finished yet.
      But my wife likes to come now that makes it more fun for me.
      Dave / Carrie Kulasa

Bill Bulpitt
      Participant

GlaD to hear it where are you coming from?

Were from Michigan Sterling Heights. Going to try a by there Thursday night.

Yes hilton was very happy to make the reservations, asked if I was going to drive that little car "All the way from Florida" yes I said, only 6 and half hours. Hopefully I will have gone all over my new old friend by then. My Wife is in love with my old car. I cannot wait till she sees all the ideas at United

Bob and Jean Webb
      Participant

Why is there not a RARE ROOTES class listed in the concourse info? there are always other Rootes cars that do not fall into either the alpine or tiger class. The RARE ROOTES class has been around for years. Has something been changed or have other Rootes cars just been overlooked.

Bill Bulpitt
      Participant

The concours will have a rare rootes class – are you bringing one, and if so, what? thanks

Bill Bulpitt
      Participant

The concours will have a rare rootes class – are you bringing one, and if so, what? thanks

Bob and Jean Webb
      Participant

Bill,
      The registration form has no section to register a car for Rare Rootes. We already have our 69 Alpine GT registered but the wife noticed our confirmation has it listed in Stock Alpine ,not Rare Rootes.

Bill Bulpitt
      Participant

this is Bob Webb, right? we will get it fixed.

OK I sent may regastration in today. All set hotel also done . If i,m lucky
      i may have to make a delivery to Greenville SC so i will get may gas paid for.
      Looking forward to the United. This is the only vacation i take during the summer.

Dave Kulasa

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.