Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

A big thanks to John Logan Jr. and the rest of the crew for organizing and putting on a awesome event. Boyne was great and we really enjoyed ourselves.

Glad you guys liked the pictures. I wish I had taken more.

Ann Marie and I made it home without any further drama, intake manifold stayed mounted and the Alpine ran like a top, just a little loud though. I really need to add some of the missing sound deadening material back in.

Now time to work on sorting the Alpine enough to take on the Autocross next year.

-Todd

russ
      Participant

After many hours on the road we arrived home safe and sound also after about 21 hours on the road. a big thanks to John and Laurie and the rest of the United team for a very enjoyable weekend. See you all next year in Dayton!

Russ & Jan Eshelman

we left Monday a.m. and made the 500 mile trip but didn’t get home until about 3:00 p.m. Tuesday. we stopped at a small town called Frankenmuth . needless to say we were not there for just a few minutes. I never knew Christmas decoration stores could cover a city block and that one small town could have so many shops. the Logans did a fantastic job with the united. see you next year!

Thanks to the Logan’s- Junior and Senior- and to all the others that helped for a great United! I have been looking for an excuse to revisit Northern Michigan for years and we plan on coming back for a long vacation next year. Eric+Bonnie

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.