Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Special TEAE member’s price for a complete replacement steering wheel hub assembly to fit all Sunbeam Tigers and Sunbeam Alpine Series 3, S4, and SV’s.
      These are made from Delrin-a very hard and machinable plastic and they will replace the cracked or poorly repaired steering wheel hub that you have to look at every time you drive your car. These are easy to install, won’t ever crack, and they are made in the USA.
      Photos are located here
      http://www.catmbr.org/VB_forum/showthread.php?t=5848

$335 which includes the shipping and insurance. Payment is by PayPal. Please P.M. me if from Canada or overseas for shipping rates or if you have any other questions.
      Thank you, Eric.

I bought one of these steering kits AND installed in my Blue Boy V6.

Beautiful piece of work by Eric & Al.

The original had lost its shape due to the aging since my ’67 Alpine was new. I was so pleased by the appearance and improvement of the new steering wheel hub that I bought three additional ones for my other Alpines.

Well worth the $$$ spent!

DanR / Tiger2Dan

Thanks for the kind words Dan! Al and I have sold quite a few of these over the last several years as they are easy to install and transform the look of the steering wheel-which you have to look at every time you drive your Sunbeam. Eric

Here is a photo of a new steering wheel with the hub repair kit installed.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.