Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Randy Zimmermann
      Participant

Well, I’ve sold my Tiger and have a project on the shelf never installed. A Powermaster 90 amp alternator in a Ford generator casing (82101-2). Bought new in 2017 and still in original packaging. This unit also has a lamp terminal for the generator light on the dash. Ordered through Summit Racing but I contacted Powermaster directly prior to shipment to ensure proper alignment with the Tiger water pump pulley. I cannot guarantee fitment but it was my understanding that this unit was proper for the Tiger.

It cost $400 and I’m asking $325 plus shipping for the 17 lb box.

I also have a voltmeter gauge from Jim Gislason in Canada as a replacement for the generator ammeter. Again, never install and in original packaging. I’d like $90 plus shipping.

I would offer a package price but the items will still need to ship separately so I’ve already factored that into my asking prices.

Not sure how to upload images, so send me a PM and I’ll forward to you. Thanks!

Randy – Hi, I would be interested in the voltmeter. Is it for a MkI or MkIA with the font for the earlier series cars? Thanks!

Gary Corbett

Randy Zimmermann
      Participant

Voltmeter sale pending 5/23/2021

Randy Zimmermann
      Participant

Voltmeter has been sold. Thanks!

Randy Zimmermann
      Participant

The PowerGen Alternator has been SOLD.

Thanks!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.