Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author

Tigers East/Alpines East Regalia

Our club now has a one stop website to order club regalia.
      The first step is to visit this website:
      http://www.fourth-gear-ltd.com/

On the left corner of this website is a list of categories with embroidered logos.
      Category 1 is British Marques-there is a nice Sunbeam Tiger logo here
      Category 2 is Car Club Logos-the TE/AE logo is here
      Category 4 is British Cars-there is a red Sunbeam Alpine here.

Once you have picked the embroidered logo you want to use, you can select different T-shirts, golf shirts, ball caps, jackets, and even a tool bag you can have the logo applied to. And if you have other non-Sunbeam British cars there are many other Marques to choose from.
      You then check out and pay on line and then receive your item in the mail-just in time for your next car show or event!

Mark & Nancy Petri
      Participant

A lot of nice stuff on there.
      Has anyone ordered anything? The "logos" and the "apparel" seem to be separate items? [to me] the process does not seem "intuitive"?
      Is this a U.S. based outfit?

Hi Mark
      This company is based in North Carolina and did all the shirts and some embroidered items for the Dayton, Ohio United. I was pleased with the quality of all items and the price too.
      You can call them if you have problems on their website-and they have other items you can order not shown on the website as well.
      I will soon advertise some nice heavy weight fleece jackets that have the Tigers East Alpines East logo embroidered on the front. They just arrived.
      thanks
      Eric

Attachments:

Mark & Nancy Petri
      Participant

thanks Eric!

Mark & Nancy Petri
      Participant

I [finally] just talked to Ralph there at fourth-gear-ltd about a couple of items (called on phone).
      He was super friendly and accommodating, and is going to make me a nice Gildan crew-neck sweatshirt and an Ultra Club golf shirt (one of those high-tech synthetic wicking fabrics) 8)
      Two thumbs up.
      Mark

Thanks for the good feedback Mark. Ralph is easy to work with. You can show us how they look at the BASH or United! Eric

Mark & Nancy Petri
      Participant

I guess one of the keys to my post is "accommodating" (possibly an understatement on my part)… neither of those items are shown on the website, but I explained what I wanted and he said "yeah, i can get that for you" and ran thru the color choices for me 😀

Mark & Nancy Petri
      Participant

here’s a photo of the 2 items that I bought – they look great 😀 and as I noted earlier, Ralph got exactly what i wanted (even tho not in ‘catalog").
      Two thumbs up!

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.