Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

I am a sixties hot rodder living in Central Florida with my wife of 40+ years and two West Highland Terriers named Max & Kattie. I grew up in the era of muscle cars and always loved Fords. In my life I have owned a number of great Fords that I wish I still had. I owned a new 1969 428 CJ Torino Cobra and a 1971 Torino Brougham that I special ordered with a CJ 429. I also owned a 1967 Shelby GT500 back in the seventies for about a year and had to sell it because the insurance was twice as much as the car! I have also built a number of Ford street machines like a 1961 Starliner with a 427 medium riser, a 1966 Fairlane with a 427 Stroker, 1963 406 6V Galaxie and a 1965 Shelby Mustang GT350 clone.

My latest project was a 1957 Ford Custom with a Cobra Jet warmed 390. I sold it to a buddy of mine and found my Tiger on EBay. The Tiger was disassembled in 1982 and has been sitting in boxes since then. I have a website at http://www.lakefrontflorida.com/classic_cars.html where I post progress on my cars. I hope you enjoy my cars and will visit often. If you like Fords, there is always something interesting going on in my garage. I would love to hear from other Tiger owners. I am fairly active on forums and could use all the help I can get on this one.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.