Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      WILLIAM FLOWER
      Participant

I have a number of parts left from the restoration of my Mk1 Tiger. I do not have prices listed because everything is negotiable based upon need or interest. I am more interested in keeping the parts in circulation than I am getting money for them. Yes, I will donate parts to keep them out of a scrap yard. Keep in mind that everything is for local pick up only in South Haven MI. Parts include: Complete Tiger Front Suspension and steering assembly (needs rebuild); New stainless exhaust system with downpipes for exhaust manifold; 4 stock 13″ wheels in excellent condition; solid hardtop shell that is for donationon only, it has a twist that requires metal work to shape; Various hard top parts and hardware but not enough for a complete assembly; New KPH over Mph speedometer; original brake booster (needs rebuild); Numerous spare rubbers and seals, some correct, some not.

Again, everything is local pick-up only, South Haven Michigan. Please contact me at 269-650-6123 or billflower56@gmail.com for more information.

Viewing 0 reply threads
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.