Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

After owning four Tigers, it is time for letting go of my extra parts collected over 25 years. I do not want to list them on eBay due to higher fees for everyone involved.

Please ask for pictures to see the items, some are NOS and in new condition!

Prices are listed as results from recent completed sales to? Do not beat me up on prices as I have been told to start where they are at by many Tiger experts. I am open to reasonable offers and can group items. Shipping is extra.

Book of NORM, as new with plastic dust jacket, flawless! I have NEVER seen a better copy! $2,000
      Front cross member with steering rack, all in excellent condition. I purchased this to replace my worn cross member, but recently sold the car. I did not rebuild this; it came to me “as is” and being sold “as is”. I was told it came from a “tight” Tiger and was being replaced with a custom-built cross member. $2,400.
      Radiator-original, flushed, clean, no fin damage! $500
      Fan shroud, original but damaged, easy fix for a metal guy $400
      Original NOS air cleaner lid and bottom $900
      Aluminum “Tiger” valve covers, new reproductions $300
      Aluminum “Tiger” intake manifold, new reproduction $500
      Aluminum fan pulley (smaller diameter) for better cooling, new $175
      Expansion tank. New from sunbeam Specialties, $500
      MKII alternator bracket, real deal in excellent condition $900

I also have washer bottles and brackets, seats, wheels, windshield trim, shift knobs, brake boosters, jacks, bumpers, hoods, front hubs, and boxes of other parts too numerous to list. I need to go through them to see just what I have.

Long time, honest member of various car groups having owned Tigers, Shelby’s, Boss’s, etc. You get pictures of everything, so you know and understand what you are getting.

PayPal preferred.

Everything is in Madison, WI.

Email me at ghpechmann@yahoo.com for questions and pictures of all items. Everything is located in Madison, WI.

Comments welcome!

John Polasek
      Participant

Hello Gerhard,
      John in Florida. Thank you for offering the Tiger parts. I am looking for a single LAT9 wheel, preferably the newer remanufactured wheel. Please let me know if you have one available. Thanks very much
      John
      email : johnsiteselectors@gmail.com

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.