Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Don Robertson
      Participant

In spite of all rumors, I remain “Still Not Dead Yet ” .
        There was a catastrophic accident , a bout with Cancer, and an employee who stole everything that wasn’t bolted down , but
        at 73 years old I am finally back to my project Tiger . [ I will attach a link to the TE/AE Forum site so that you can read all the back story ]
        Here’s the current situation for you guys to mull over during the United and come up with a plan….
        I was the “Guy in the Midwest ” who was replicating the LAT 41 Side Vents sooo many years ago . My friend Lucky the Welder has passed on, but I was able to buy the remaining inventory of Parts for the LAT vent project
        from his estate for $250 .This includes 30 pair of the Fender cut out holes, a bunch of the bent Flat Stock that we had custom made for the Vanes, as well as the jigs to cut new pieces with a chop saw.
        Most of the Pictures were lost with a computer crash 10 years ago, but I can post a couple if there is interest .

Someone can pick up all this material in Hastings Nebraska [ right off Interstate 80 ] , I just want the $250 back and you can go on to become Rich and Famous in the Tiger Community by saving this project !
        It is heavy and I don’t want to ship it .
        Bonus …I have a Guest House available for an overnight stop, whether you are interested in the Vents Kit or not.
        I would love to see some of you in person !
        I no longer have any of the Completed Vents , just this “Kit” .

Don Robertson [ Member # 054 ]
        539 South Baltimore Ave
        Hastings NE 68901
        402-519-0095
        ivostudios@windstream.net

https://www.teae.org/forums/search/Don+Robertson/

Viewing 0 reply threads
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.