Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Carol Calcagno
      Participant

Hi from Carol Temple, pa joining the club. looking forward to meeting all, Have a 66 Sunbeam Alpine for approx. 40 yrs. restoring and getting running again. Will need parts. Thanks 😀
        specifically at this point a pulley for the series 5 alternator and latches for my hard top. Appreciate any assistance or advise.

Welcome Carol
        Good to hear from a long time owner! PA has many Sunbeam owners and hope you get to meet some of them at the various shows.
        Eric

Welcome, Carol.

It gets quiet around here after the prime driving season. We’re not too far apart. I’m over by the Susquehanna River just south of Harrisburg. I’m not too much help on the Series 5 stuff, but there are lots of gurus lurking around here.

Make sure to reference the Sunbeam Survivor manual during your restoration. https://www.teae.org/cars/the-sunbeam-survivor/

There is also a maintained list of vendors on the main site.

^^^ yes, and plus if you are in need of various parts – you may want to try something in the newsletter or try the new Facebook group?
        This forum is not very active, the other venues are more visible.
        There are several folks with stockpiles of old parts that should be able to address any need.
        Good luck!

Viewing 3 reply threads
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.