The rebuild of the stock differential is complete. I took a short ride to ensure the bearing noise was gone and that all was operating correctly. All is well. 8)
The biggest challenge on the rebuild was to remove the axles. After 50 years they were quite resistant, to say the least. As far as parts replacement goes, I was able to get all the bearings locally from O’ Reilly. I got the outer bearing seals from O’ Reilly also. A google search turned up a set of new inner bearing seals from an Ebay store in Wisconsin.
The winter work is now finished on the Tiger and I am anxiously awaiting good Spring driving weather. Pete