Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

I have parts from my wrecked 1965 Mk I Tiger and several Alpine parts (some new OEM bushings) for anyone that is willing to purchase the whole lot. Various degrees of damage on some parts, but too many to describe here. I have two doors (R round corner and L square corner), and some other parts that won’t fit in a bin, but all the rest are in 10 Rubbermaid bins. I have pictures of everything laid out on a few tables, and a spreadsheet listing MOST of the items with quantities. Happy to send all pictures and spreadsheet upon request. I really want to sell as a complete lot and not the individual pieces. I’m open to ALL offers and happy to meet you half-way from the Atlanta area. Send picture requests to bcartus@yahoo.com. I’m retired so weekday delivery/meetings are fine. 😉
      Thanks!
      Bill
      P.S. I also will include a bin that contains several copies of past Rootes Reviews, old catalogs, and an original Tiger Workshop Manual in fair condition.

Jamie Lament
      Participant

I would be interested in seeing the spread sheet. Thank you.

Jamie

Jamie – I just sent you the pictures and spreadsheet to your personal email. Let me know what you think and if interested, we can work out a meeting somewhere after this virus stuff lightens up!
      Thanks for your interest!
      Bill

Rick and Gini
      Participant

Hi Bill:

I know it’s a long time since you posted but I’m hoping you might still have the rear axle assembly available from your Tiger. If you do, I’d love to talk to you about a deal. If not, please let me know anyway. Thanks. Rick guestiesgarage@gmail.com 903-539-9155

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.