Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Walter Johnson
      Participant

I’m selling this 1967 Sunbeam Alpine Series V for the original owner. I received the car in 2003 and promised the owner that I would restore it or find a owner who would. The original owner gave me the car for a fraction of it’s value with the promise that if I dodn’t restore it, I wouldn’t sell it for a profit. I am now looking for the right owner to fulfill my promise. I drove the car for 2 years 1,000 miles, and then prepped it for long term storage. I find my self no longer able to restore it and want to keep my promise to the original.owner. This car is 100% original. I have all the paperwork from day one and every single part that was replaced was OEM and I have the old parts. The car was drivable when I prepped it for storage. It has the normal rust issues. It is the perfect car for someone that wants to do a 100% original restoration. The price is firm at $3,525. Only serious buyers need to inquire. Thanks Walt Johnson (908) 240-9947

William Ferdon
      Participant

Mr Johnson
      I see your phone number is a 908 area code. Mine is a 973. Any chance of seeing this car?

Thank You
      Bill Ferdon
      973-462-5684

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.