Tagged: 

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • Author

Registered in Floridah as a 1965. Early build date. One of about 380 automatics both left and right hand drives. Recent engine and transmission work by previous owner… no receipts available. New battery in 2020… receipt available. Matching numbers. Runs well. Needs some brake and electrical work. Comes with: car cover, 1 Rootes workbook and 1 Haynes workbook, 3 uncut ignition keys… 1 original Union, convertible top ‘like new’ with no crease or cracks in plastic rear window, all radial tires with whitewalls except spare… no whitewall, 5 matching hubcaps… on on spare in trunk, 4 chrome applied matching trim rings, color… white,
      Full set of 2 new 3 point seatbelts in box, correct owner’s manual. Contact seller for photos and more information.
      $14,200.00 OBO

Rick Graham
      Participant

Good morning. I live in Sebring. If you are nearby, I’d like to have a look at your Alpine. Also, please send me general pictures of the exterior, interior, engine compartment, trunk, underneath, etc.

Thank you,

Rick Graham

I am located in Boynton Beach in Palm Beach.
      I will forward you photos.
      Regards
      Ira Goldman

If $14,200.00 is too high, what are the offers for my 1964 Series IV Auto?
      I await reasonable offers.

admin McConlogue
      Keymaster

Trouble adding an image? Instructions here: https://teae.org/forums/topic/adding-images-to-your-post/

Pat Eastman
      Participant

Interested what is condition? Any rust? How does it run?

Take a look at description noted in my February statement on my 1964 Sunbeam.
      My Rate Sunbeam is about one of 397 automatics built in 1964 both right and left hand drive.
      The only rust found was under the battery, which I replaced in December 2020.
      My 1964 Alpine needs both brake and electrical work. I have a wiring diagram which I purchased last year getting ready for a mechanic to reconnect some non-working gauges. Both the speedometer and tachometer cables are not connected.
      My 1964 Alpine Is Not a Series IVA, but a Series IV, built in the first half of Sunbeam Alpine production in 1964 and early 1965 (Series IVA).
      I will be receiving a Certificate of Origin from The Rootes Owners Club of Great Britain on a few weeks.
      Previous owner rebuilt matching numbers engine and the Borg Warner automatic before I purchased this Sunbeam.
      Due to illness, I Must sell… asking $13,250 OBO.
      I am located in Boynton Beach, Fl 33437.
      Regards.

This 1964 Rare Sunbeam Alpine Series IV Automatic is 1 of approximately 397 Roadsters and GTs (5% of total 1964 Sunbeam Alpines produced. This is a very Rare model of a great British sports car!
      Regards.

Pat Eastman
      Participant

Will you be fixing electrical wiring so gauges will be in working order? Thanks for info. Would you send photos?

I am selling my 1964 Sunbeam Alpine Series IV Automatic the way it has been advertised. As is, where is.

If you still have the alpine could i have some exterior photos of sides and front and rear please.
      thanks

If you still have the alpine could i have some exterior photos of sides and front and rear please.
      thanks

Sorry, car went in April

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.