A guaranteed number on the Riverboat cruise is due Monday October 2. We currently are sitting on 94 registrations. I will supply them the number that we have effective next Monday should it go up. After that date, all registrations that come for the riverboat cruise will be on hold pending the ability to add additional numbers.

The same is of course true for cancellations. If anyone cancels after Monday, we will substitute a new person if there are any, in order to provide a refund if possible.