1000 Islands Concours D’Elegance: NY
June 27 @ 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
TEAE Region: St Lawrence
We are continuing to plan for the Concours to take place as scheduled.
The 2020 Marques are Sunbeam and Triumph.
Registration is open!
To register online click here. Download the registration form here.
Questions? Call 315-686-4104 x236 or email email@example.com
The following modifications have been made due to COVID-19:
- No Registration Fees. You will only need to pay a discounted admission of $12. We want this to be a fun opportunity for everyone to enjoy being outdoors after several months inside.
- *Regular Admission Rates Apply on Day of Show*
- People’s Choice Awards Only. As part of making this a low-key event, we have decided to make this a “non-judged” show but the usual People’s Choice Awards will be chosen by all who attend.
- No food or beverage concessions will be served on campus but soda and water will be available for purchase in the Store. There will not be an Exhibitors Reception following the Awards Ceremony.
- No boat rides will take place unless permitted by CDC guidelines and ABM policies. Our guests must also be comfortable with the close quarters on the boats. It is likely there will be a fee if we are able to offer rides.Sunday Drive will start at 9am at ABM and end around 11:30am at ABM.
If possible (dependent on the “comfort level” of our planned host), we hope to stop at an interesting/historic place in the area and have a “snack breakfast” (possibly Bring Your Own drink and pastries).
Web address for more info: https://www.abm.org/index.php/1000-islands-concours-delegance/