FixIn at TigerTom’s near Carlisle
Saturday, May 18, 2013
The spring B.A.S.H. event will be hosted by Tiger Tom this year. It will be conveniently coincident with the Import / Kit Car show at Carlisle.
The theme will be “The B.A.S.H. goes back to it’s Rootes.”
The way it started, a “FIX-IN”
Bring your tools and spares!
TT will be introducing Sunbeam Valve Cover Racing so start putting wheels on those valve covers.
Basic rules: Anything goes as long as it meets these criteria:
Valve Cover Design Rules
- No propulsion mechanisms or moving weights.
- Covers must have four wheels with non-metallic surface contacting the track.
- Wheels can be attached to the cover in any manner and can not extend past front of valve cover.
- Covers shall be actual Sunbeam/Ford valve cover.
- Appearance alterations encouraged
- 30 inch maximum length.
- 15 inch maximum width.
- 10 inch maximum height.
- 10 pounds maximum.
- Lowest valve cover surface ¾” or more above track surface
Forum membership is free.
AND (if you’re not already) we’d love to have you as a member of the club. Join TEAE.