Hotel Reservations Open
for United XXXVI: Staunton, VA
The Holiday Inn and Conference Center
September 21 – 24, 2017
Renovated in 2012, the Holiday Inn has all the conveniences we require for a United event including:
- an excellent area for a hospitality suite
- banquet facilities
- parts room
- ample parking: Reserved parking for Rootes vehicles only will be located in the lot on the side/rear of the hotel. All other vehicles should be parked in the general lot at the front of the hotel.
- Due to Virginia ABC law, we will have two hospitality suites.
- Third floor location, available throughout the weekend, has the usual complimentary beer, wine, soda and snacks
- The large main floor location houses the parts room. It has a recessed lounge area and exits onto a patio and the pool area, an excellent alternative location to relax and socialize, but club supplied beverages are allowed.
See the rest of the info about the hotel here.
The dates for the United are September 21 – 24, 2017. We have a very reasonable rate for the area and time of year and breakfast is included.
Note: To ensure adequate seating and timely service, breakfast for our group will be served each morning in the banquet room. Breakfast is “order from the menu” so allow a little time for preparation.
- Thursday night – $89
- Friday- Sunday nights – $129
These rates are guaranteed only until August 21, 2017.
Rate for nights before/after this event:
$89 w/o breakfast,
$99 w/breakfast. This rate applies to weeknights (Mon-Thu) only.
Please call the hotel directly when making your reservation. (540) 248-6020
Say you’re with the Sunbeam Group.
- The club is covering the cost of breakfast as part of the registration fee. When making reservations, although the receptionist might cite the rate as breakfast not included, rest assured BREAKFAST IS INCLUDED AT NO COST TO YOU.
The rooms have a view of the adjacent golf course or the parking lot, so you can decide if you want a scenic view or if you want to keep an eye on your Sunbeam during the night. Just let them know when you register.
Handicapped Access rooms are also available.