Sunbeam Alpine and Tiger steering wheel hub rebuild kits-special TEAE member's price!

List all the wonderful Rootes bits for sale.

Moderator: 65sunbeam

Forum rules
FOR SALE items will be listed for 6 months after the last post.

After 6 months time, they will be pruned off the list.

(If your item is still for sale, just post a reply that it is, and it will stay active.)

Consider reaching the whole TEAE audience and post your FOR SALE ad in the Rootes Review.
Contact the editor by email:
editor <at> teae.org
65sunbeam
Chairman
Chairman
Club Member of TEAE?: Yes
Membership Number: 257

Sunbeam Alpine and Tiger steering wheel hub rebuild kits-special TEAE member's price!

Postby 65sunbeam » Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:50 pm

Special TE/AE member's price for a complete replacement steering wheel hub assembly to fit all Sunbeam Tigers and Sunbeam Alpine Series 3, S4, and SV's.
These are made from Delrin-a very hard and machinable plastic and they will replace the cracked or poorly repaired steering wheel hub that you have to look at every time you drive your car. These are easy to install, won’t ever crack, and they are made in the USA.
$325 which includes the shipping and insurance. Payment is by PayPal. Please PM me if from Canada or overseas for shipping rates or if you have any other questions. We will do a tech session about Sunbeam steering wheels and these hub repair kits at the upcoming United!
Thank you, Eric
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"Life is too short to own just one Sunbeam!"
TE/AE #257

3211Pelaez
Silver
Silver
Membership Number: 3211

Re: Sunbeam Alpine and Tiger steering wheel hub rebuild kits-special TEAE member's price!

Postby 3211Pelaez » Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:57 pm

Hi, i'm interested in purchasing both hubs that you have for sale. I'm in the process of restoring my tiger and I also have an Alpine.
How would you like to proceed? Armando

65sunbeam
Chairman
Chairman
Membership Number: 257

Re: Sunbeam Alpine and Tiger steering wheel hub rebuild kits-special TEAE member's price!

Postby 65sunbeam » Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:02 pm

Thanks Armando-I will send you a PM with the details! Eric
"Life is too short to own just one Sunbeam!"

TE/AE #257

Tiger2Dan
Silver
Silver
Membership Number: 3136

Postby Tiger2Dan » Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:51 am

FOR WHOM IT MAY CONCERN, I paid a vist to Eric's and took a very good look at the Hub Kit He is offering for sale.

I was very impressed with the professional finish and duplicated originality of the Hub assembly He is offering here....

If you want to replace your cracked and worn out part there is nothing better!

There will be one in my next restoration....

UPDATE: I just bought one of the beautiful hub assemblies for one of my Alpines.

While in Va at the United XXXVI Eric G did a show and tell on his product offered here on the site.

Couldn't resist the sell's pitch or the HUB :D :D
DanR

Love them Sunbeam's - So Keep'em-on-the-Road

Return to “For Sale”