1967 Series V Ol' Blue $13,500

List all the wonderful Rootes bits for sale.

Moderator: 65sunbeam

Forum rules
FOR SALE items will be listed for 6 months after the last post.

After 6 months time, they will be pruned off the list.

(If your item is still for sale, just post a reply that it is, and it will stay active.)

Consider reaching the whole TEAE audience and post your FOR SALE ad in the Rootes Review.
Contact the editor by email:
editor <at> teae.org
Paul A
Silver
Silver
Club Member of TEAE?: Yes
Membership Number: 2208

1967 Series V Ol' Blue $13,500

Postby Paul A » Wed May 17, 2017 1:05 pm

As noted in a previous post, I have 3 Sunbeams in the garage. I need to sell two of them. The Tiger is already posted. This post is for Ol' Blue, a '67 Series V with V6 and 5 speed. I am the 3rd owner of the car and have owned it since 1979. It is a dependable, reliable car that I do not hesitate to drive anywhere.

In addition to the V6/5speed it also has a hardtop (with all plexi and stainless), air conditioning, Miata MX5 seats, upgraded wiring harness, and new 63 amp alternator. The buyer has an option of also buying another V6 short block, Mutt II bell housing and assorted other parts needed for a 2.8 V6 conversion.

It has always been garaged and is a solid, rust free car. The original color was the very rare Orchid Green. It has been Midnight Blue since I repainted it in 1992. I am attaching a couple of photos. I have four more at my bucket site.
http://s3.photobucket.com/user/palmjeld ... t=3&page=1 Page down to Ol' Blue in the left column.
More photos to come.

This is a solid car that presents very well. I am offering it for sale with great reluctance - but time is moving on and it is time to clean out the garage.

Additional information by Word document available by contacting me.

Serious buyers please contact me via this forum or by email at palmjeld @ yahoo dot com

Paul
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “For Sale”