New Sunbeam Only Parts Auction Website

List all the wonderful Rootes bits for sale.

Moderator: 65sunbeam

Forum rules
FOR SALE items will be listed for 6 months after the last post.

After 6 months time, they will be pruned off the list.

(If your item is still for sale, just post a reply that it is, and it will stay active.)

Consider reaching the whole TEAE audience and post your FOR SALE ad in the Rootes Review.
Contact the editor by email:
editor <at> teae.org
TigerParts
Silver
Silver
Club Member of TEAE?: Yes
Membership Number: 3172

New Sunbeam Only Parts Auction Website

Postby TigerParts » Sat Oct 24, 2015 4:31 pm

SunbeamTigerParts.com was developed by Sunbeam Enthusiasts/Owners/Club Members for Sunbeam Enthusiasts.

We want to help put more cars back on the road and preserve/improve the ones that are already there.

Our goal is to provide a home/venue for buying and selling NOS, Reproduction, and Used Sunbeam Specific Parts without having to wade through the typical sea of incorrect universal parts. Simply put, this is an auction based site that serves as an alternative to eBay specifically designed for us.

My hope is that SunbeamTigerParts.com will be another step toward establishing a lasting interest in the Sunbeam marque for future enthusiasts.

http://www.SunbeamTigerParts.com

I ask for your support in this endeavor...

Forgive me if this was not the correct category to add this post...I didn't see another more appropriate location.

Tiger2Dan
Silver
Silver
Club Member of TEAE?: Yes
Membership Number: 3136

Re: New Sunbeam Only Parts Auction Website

Postby Tiger2Dan » Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:38 pm

I am not sure if I am doing this right or not. But, Here goes. I have fabricated portions of the Hood release pull arm and components for a replacement in the SV Alpines where the use of the wire is currently utilized for the hood pull connection. This wire sometimes breaks and lots of effort must be spent getting into the engine compartment. Hopefully there is no electrical shorts which could cause fires or some other damage, etc. It is very time consuming trying to remove the hood bolts from underneath.

Lots of our Sunbeam Owners including me, have utilized the original pieces from earlier models such as the SIII's and SIV's that have the "ROD" for their SV's..... Still looking for a "spring" approximate 3" that will slip over the 1/4" rod that serves as a return, same as the original. The only knob I could find is a bit more rounded than the original. I'm still looking for one that is much more original. Any suggestions and or ideas are welcome.

I am still looking for a good replacement knob for the release handle! Any suggestions will be appreciated. Thanks!

Contact me for PIC's etc. at: Dan Richardson tiger2dan@gmail.com

If what I posted is not appropriate please advise!

Thanks much,

DanR
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
DanR

Love them Sunbeam's - So Keep'em-on-the-Road

Return to “For Sale”