Tiger Air Cleaner Raffle at the United

Information pertaining to the 2015 United. If you weren't there to share the fun, make sure you don't miss the next one.
65sunbeam
Chairman
Chairman
Club Member of TEAE?: Yes
Membership Number: 257

Tiger Air Cleaner Raffle at the United

Postby 65sunbeam » Sat Jul 18, 2015 9:48 am

We have a new reproduction Tiger air cleaner from Lee ,Warren, and Bruce who are the AC Filter Housing Partners that we will be selling raffle tickets for at the United! We will also have information on how to order your own at the special United price of $450 during the United. These are exact reproductions and you will be able to see one up close.
"Life is too short to own just one Sunbeam!"
TE/AE #257

65sunbeam
Chairman
Chairman
Club Member of TEAE?: Yes
Membership Number: 257

Re: Tiger Air Cleaner Raffle at the United

Postby 65sunbeam » Tue Aug 11, 2015 2:24 pm

I would like to thank everyone who bought raffle tickets for this air cleaner-we sold $550 worth of tickets and all proceeds went to the United fund.
The winning ticket was chosen by Tiger Tom's grandson during the banquet and the winner was Barry Schonberger. The funny thing is that he was not at the banquet-he was on his way to Myrtle Beach, SC for a vacation with his wife. Barry had told me that he would like to stop by our home on their way back to Indiana this last Sunday. He sure was surprised when I gave him his new air cleaner during his visit.......!
"Life is too short to own just one Sunbeam!"

TE/AE #257

Return to “Rootes United XXXIV”