Thanks John

Information pertaining to the 2014 United. If you weren't there to share the fun, make sure you don't miss the next one.
sunbby
Silver
Silver
Club Member of TEAE?: Yes
Membership Number: 3114

Thanks John

Postby sunbby » Mon Sep 15, 2014 9:03 pm

A big thanks to John Logan Jr. and the rest of the crew for organizing and putting on a awesome event. Boyne was great and we really enjoyed ourselves.

Glad you guys liked the pictures. I wish I had taken more.

Ann Marie and I made it home without any further drama, intake manifold stayed mounted and the Alpine ran like a top, just a little loud though. I really need to add some of the missing sound deadening material back in.

Now time to work on sorting the Alpine enough to take on the Autocross next year.

-Todd
'67 Alpine Series V

RUSS
Silver
Silver
Membership Number: 595

Re: Thanks John

Postby RUSS » Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:03 pm

After many hours on the road we arrived home safe and sound also after about 21 hours on the road. a big thanks to John and Laurie and the rest of the United team for a very enjoyable weekend. See you all next year in Dayton!

Russ & Jan Eshelman

65beam
Gold
Gold
Membership Number: 981

Postby 65beam » Wed Sep 17, 2014 12:47 pm

we left Monday a.m. and made the 500 mile trip but didn't get home until about 3:00 p.m. Tuesday. we stopped at a small town called Frankenmuth . needless to say we were not there for just a few minutes. I never knew Christmas decoration stores could cover a city block and that one small town could have so many shops. the Logans did a fantastic job with the united. see you next year!

65sunbeam
Chairman
Chairman
Membership Number: 257

Postby 65sunbeam » Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:27 am

Thanks to the Logan's- Junior and Senior- and to all the others that helped for a great United! I have been looking for an excuse to revisit Northern Michigan for years and we plan on coming back for a long vacation next year. Eric+Bonnie
"Life is too short to own just one Sunbeam!"
TE/AE #257

Return to “Rootes United XXXIII”