United 2010 Tech Sessions

Information pertaining to the United 2010 event. If you weren't there to share the fun, make sure you don't miss the next one.
Stu
Silver
Silver
Club Member of TEAE?: No

United 2010 Tech Sessions

Postby Stu » Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:36 pm

The 2010 United in Rockland, Maine, will soon be upon us. It’s now time to ask yourself, “What can I do to make it an even better event? What can I do to garner the admiration of my friends and fellow TE/AE members?”

Share your expertise, that’s what. All or us who have been wrenching on our beloved Rootes products for any time at all, have discovered a trick, a solution, a better way, or the right way to solve one of the may problems these cars present. Why not share your knowledge by making a short presentation on your discovery at this year’s United?

We’re looking for any type of presentation, from a short “Powerpoint” talk, to a live demonstration. I’m told there will be a room available where we could bring a car inside and do a live, not too messy, project.

So think about it. Fame! Glory! That warm feeling you get when you know you’ve helped someone! All these can be yours!

I’m coordinating the tech sessions, so send me an email with you ideas.

Stu Brennan
stubrennan@comcast.net

Return to “TE/AE United XXIX Information”