Paul A
Silver
Silver
Club Member of TEAE?: Yes
Membership Number: 2208

2009 BASH

Postby Paul A » Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:29 pm

Hi all:

Is there a BASH planned for 2009? If so, where and when? Susan and I will be traveling to the east coast sometime in May and were hoping to be able to meet many of our TEAE friends at a BASH again.

from sunny South Dakota - home of SUNI V :D

Paul Almjeld

CLEVITE
Platinum
Platinum

Re: 2009 BASH

Postby CLEVITE » Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:41 pm

The B.A.S.H. is planned for the Carlisle, PA Import-kit/replicar show on May 15-17. The club sets up on the Saturday with food and drinks under a tent and then goes to dinner that night.

Contact Carl or Vonda Moon for more info. Make your hotel reservation early as they fill up fast.

Additional info will be in the Rootes Review as soon as I get it from the Moons.

Fred Baum

ImpBarn
Platinum
Platinum
Membership Number: 2897

Postby ImpBarn » Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:12 pm

We've had a really good time having the BASH at the Carlisle Import show the last few years. There's plenty to do and it is a good time to get together with other Beamers. There will be (as Fred said) TEAE picnic at our club tent (so bring your lawn chairs), plus an autocross, some vendors, a rolling road dyno, and an awards parade on Sunday. There are so many cool cars, I never get to see them all. Especially since the TEAE folks so rarely get a chance to visit each other we end up talking most of the time.

The website for the venue is:
http://www.carlisleevents.com
It really is a very well run event. Its nice to be part of it.
Eric S.

Paul A
Silver
Silver
Membership Number: 2208

Postby Paul A » Sat Feb 14, 2009 7:54 pm

CLEVITE wrote:The B.A.S.H. is planned for the Carlisle, PA Import-kit/replicar show on May 15-17. The club sets up on the Saturday with food and drinks under a tent and then goes to dinner that night.

Contact Carl or Vonda Moon for more info. Make your hotel reservation early as they fill up fast.

Additional info will be in the Rootes Review as soon as I get it from the Moons.

Fred Baum

Thanks Fred. I appreciate the information. By the way, the Rootes Review is a great newsletter!
Thanks for all you do to make it interesting & informative for all of us.

from sunny South Dakota, home of SUNI V :D

Paul Almjeld

jaars
Platinum
Platinum
Membership Number: 1248

Postby jaars » Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:57 pm

Paul, Are you and Susan be able to make the BASH? Does it work out with your schedule, and do you com North also?
Robert

Return to “Q&A to the TE/AE Board & Officers”