Post your questions or concern about TE/AE
dlnoyes
Silver
Silver
Club Member of TEAE?: Yes
Membership Number: 2913

Lots of Newsletters

Postby dlnoyes » Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:57 pm

My dad is cleaning out for their big downsizing move. Since I now have the car, he also just gave me ALL his back newsletters! There are a few from the late 70's when the addresses were handwritten on the front, and probably every one published from Jan. 1980 to this last spring. If anyone is contemplating the development of an on-line archive, this would be a great resource. I am willing to part with them for the benefit of all... I would love to sit and read them, as I'm sure I would learn a lot, but just don't have time right now. At this point, it's either store them in the closet or make them available to everyone. If we had an archive, we could all read them at our leisure and not have boxes of them taking up shelf space. :-)

Lori N.

18Erhardt
Silver
Silver
Club Member of TEAE?: No

Archiving the Newsletters onto disc

Postby 18Erhardt » Thu Sep 11, 2008 1:27 pm

[color=green]Hi Lori, I am currently compiling All Newsletters from 1976 to April 2002 to have them put onto disc. (May 2002 on, are already done electronically).
It is wonderful to hear that you have your Dad's issues! I will call you to inquire about any missing issues that you might have. Also, if you have ANY Early Correspondence from the formation of Tigers East. I have a few letters from early 1976, which will be included, if you have any more I would like to include them too!
Trying to get this all completed in time for the United.
Debbie, Club Historian :D
Gene's 67 Tiger :)

Return to “Q&A to the TE/AE Board & Officers”