See what's happening with the club.
Curt Hoffman
Silver
Silver
Club Member of TEAE?: Yes
Membership Number: 910

VIN Report status

Postby Curt Hoffman » Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:33 pm

Just a quick note on status- we currently have 736 cars listed in our car summary as being cars owned by our members. This early section of the database only tracks type, e.g. Tiger MK1A, but no other informaiton. 137 cars have had their VIN numbers and other information, e.g. Year, color code, etc., reported to me for inclusion in our new data base. This report is also available on line in the members section of the web site. it would appear that we still have 599 cars that members have not submitted information to me for the database.

Next time you are out there polishing the firewall how about writing down that number on the plate and send it to me. If you just send the plate info we are well on our way. You can slide your eyes over to the other numbers later. Or when you write the check to renew your membership have a glass of wine and go out and write down the numbers for me. Could be a great database over time.

Thanks

Curt (membership)
2012 Harley Road Glide Ultra
Currently carless (other than driver)

mskroupa
Silver
Silver

Re: VIN Report status

Postby mskroupa » Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:48 am

Do you have B9472276 in your data base?
I was previous owner and early original TE/AE member, trying to locate my old Tiger.
Thanks Mark

Curt Hoffman
Silver
Silver
Club Member of TEAE?: Yes
Membership Number: 910

Re: VIN Report status

Postby Curt Hoffman » Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:29 pm

That number is not in my database. But I only have 161 cars in the database so far (of the approximately 550 or so cars we show being owned by members). The gang is a little slow in supplying the data : )
2012 Harley Road Glide Ultra
Currently carless (other than driver)

Return to “TE/AE Official News & Announcements”