Riverboat Cruise

Information pertaining to the 2006 United. If you weren't there to share the fun, make sure you don't miss the next one.

Curt Hoffman
Silver
Silver
Club Member of TEAE?: Yes
Membership Number: 910

Riverboat Cruise

Postby Curt Hoffman » Wed Sep 06, 2006 7:44 pm

For those of you who have not registered for the boat cruise yet the clock is ticking. We are well away from our committment so I will likely need to try and renegotiate the guarantee downward if we don't get closer by the end of September. Then we run the risk of bumping people if they register late, similar to what happened at Alexandria Bay. I would like to avoid that and fill the deck up with just us. So, if you have not registered and plan to go on the cruise with us get your registration is right away.
2012 Harley Road Glide Ultra
Currently carless (other than driver)

Curt Hoffman
Silver
Silver
Club Member of TEAE?: Yes
Membership Number: 910

Postby Curt Hoffman » Thu Sep 28, 2006 5:34 am

A guaranteed number on the Riverboat cruise is due Monday October 2. We currently are sitting on 94 registrations. I will supply them the number that we have effective next Monday should it go up. After that date, all registrations that come for the riverboat cruise will be on hold pending the ability to add additional numbers.

The same is of course true for cancellations. If anyone cancels after Monday, we will substitute a new person if there are any, in order to provide a refund if possible.
2012 Harley Road Glide Ultra
Currently carless (other than driver)

Return to “TE/AE United XXVI Information”