Hotel Reservations

Information pertaining to the 2006 United. If you weren't there to share the fun, make sure you don't miss the next one.

Curt Hoffman
Silver
Silver
Club Member of TEAE?: Yes
Membership Number: 910

Hotel Reservations

Postby Curt Hoffman » Sat Jan 21, 2006 5:55 pm

The Radisson in Covington is ready for your reservations. Rooms are going fast -I just booked my room so i could be first : ). The reservation number is 800-333-3333 or 859-491-1200. Say you want a room with United 26. Official dates are Thursday October 12 through Monday AM October 16. You can of course stay longer with the group rate applied at least three days on either side of our time.
2012 Harley Road Glide Ultra
Currently carless (other than driver)

Curt Hoffman
Silver
Silver
Club Member of TEAE?: Yes
Membership Number: 910

Hotel Price / Codes

Postby Curt Hoffman » Mon Feb 06, 2006 11:53 am

After some additional discussions with the hotel on their price structure (they lowered some of their regular rates after we signed the contract) they agreed to lower our price to $105. This is versus the internet rate that now shows a $119 /129 for weekday / weekend respectively. So a better deal now then what we had.

Also, the code to give them on the phone will be either "United 26" or Tigers East / Alpines East. We had put United 26 in the contract but they had put Tigers East in their system. Now we have both with the Alpine name added to the second.

If you decide to book online you can also do this but enter "Tiger" for the code. That should work. I don't know why they did that but I guess they picked off the first word and don't have much space for this code.
2012 Harley Road Glide Ultra
Currently carless (other than driver)

Return to “TE/AE United XXVI Information”