United XXV

Information pertaining to the 2005 United. If you weren't there to share the fun, make sure you don't miss the next one.
RUSS
Silver
Silver
Club Member of TEAE?: Yes
Membership Number: 595

United XXV

Postby RUSS » Tue Aug 30, 2005 9:04 am

After three and a half (very short) days of a lot of Sunbeam fun and 25 hours of driveing time there and back I think my brain has some what cleared a little now..at least enough to take a minute to say THANK YOU to ALL of the nameless folks involved in making United XXV a great time for me. What could be more fun...........great wheather.......Sunbeams.....old friends..... making new ones..... and smileing so much that our face hurt. The United team did a great job of making it a fun weekend for me and I wanted you to know how much I appriciated it ! THANK YOU......... very much.
Russ

jaars
Platinum
Platinum
Membership Number: 1248

Postby jaars » Tue Aug 30, 2005 1:07 pm

Again we had a great time at the United, to see old friends, make new ones and talk Sunbeam till late at night.
For us it was a super "father & son" time, with my son Reyer, and our two Sunbeams participating.
We drove back with Steve Towle and David Kellogg and only encountered two drops of rain. But the scenic roads across the Adirondacks and across the state of Vermont were just beautiful. And the Sunbeams zoomed right along without any hickups.
LOTS of THANKS for the organizing team, and especially John Miller, for taking this on. The area means now something to us, the weather cooperated and we experienced again what "Beaming" is all about.
Again a great Sunbeam experience not to be forgotten.
Stimulated to keep on tinkering, restoring, and encouraging others into beaming.
Robert and Reyer

65sunbeam
Chairman
Chairman
Membership Number: 257

Postby 65sunbeam » Sat Sep 03, 2005 2:07 pm

We just got back home from our extended trip to the United late last night.
Thanks to all of the Miller family and all of the volunteers who made this United yet another great memory! We really loved the cooler weather and seeing all of our friends again. See y'all next year! Eric+Bonnie
"Life is too short to own just one Sunbeam!"
TE/AE #257

Return to “TE/AE United XXV Information”